Eastern Neighbours Film Festival: Honeyland + masterclass December 9
Eastern Neighbours Film Festival presents a special screening of the Oscar nominated documentary Honeyland in LHC. This Macedonian thought-provoking film with marvellous photography, will be accompanied by the director of photography Samir Ljuma, who will give a masterclass after the screening. The film revolves around Hatidze, a Macedonian village woman, who devoted her whole life to beekeeping and selling honey, while taking care of her old and bedridden mother.Read more
Language No Problem: Becoming Mona from December 10 in Springhaver
In Springhaver you can see the best foreign language films with English subtitles at our monthly screenings: Language No Problem. This means that people who don’t understand Dutch can now also enjoy a French, Dutch, Italian or Danish production. Films we feel are a must-see for everyone. In December we will screen the Dutch-Flemish drama Becoming Mona (Kom Hier Dat Ik U Kus) by Sabine Lubbe Bakker and Niels van Koevorden. Based on the bestselling novel by Griet Op de Beeck.Read more
LNP-proof films that are currently running in our theatre:
Let Him Go (Thomas Bezucha) – US
The Glorias (Julie Taymor) – US
Wolfwalkers (Tomm Moore, Ross Stewart) – UK
Mank (David Fincher) – US
The Assistant (Kitty Green) – US
Kajillionaire (Miranda July) – US
Sweet Thing (Alexandre Rockwell) – US
Rocks (Sarah Gavron) – UK
Babyteeth (Shannon Murphy) – AUS
In all of the films mentioned above, English is the main language.
You are welcome to watch films in our cinema. We will do everything to ensure everyone feels safe, both our visitors and our staff. Please take care of yourself and each other.
• Keep a distance of 1.5 metres from other visitors and our staff.
• Listen to our staff, be patient and be kind to each other.
• Do you have cold-like symptoms? Cancel your restaurant reservation or movie tickets free of charge (before screening) by telephone (030-2320450). The purchase amount will then be refunded.
Film from the 19th of november
• Movie tickets can only be bought online in advance.
• Wearing a face mask when moving through our building is mandatory from the 1st of December. When seated you may remove the mask.
Food & drinks from the 19th of november
• Our catering and kitchen are temporarily closed.